MECA provides specialized training courses for electrical contractors all over Massachusetts. As a registered provider with the Department of Public Licensure, MECA offer’s 15 Hour Code Instruction classes and Professional Development Seminars through out the year to help our members meet state requirements for 21 Hours.
MECA members and their employees receive valuable member discounts on all education offerings. Only MECA has the training your business needs, in convenient locations, with top-notch instructors!
We know that our members are businessmen – not just electricians – working to run a safe, successful operation with satisfied employees and clients.
MECA provides training for members looking for electrical and business oriented answers.
Here is a sampling of some of the courses MECA offers throughout the year.
15 Hour Code Course
(Includes all 2017 updates)
6 Hour Professional Development classes
(See just a few of the topics below)
- Generators – Articles 700,701,702 and 445
- Swimming Pools – Article 680
- Photovoltaics – Articles 690 and 705
- Short Circuit Calculations
- Transformer Installations – Article 450,240 and 725
- Motor Branch Circuits – Articles 430 and 310
- Grounding – Article 250
- Commercial Inspections
- Laws Related to Electrical Licensing
- Power and Lighting Distribution
- Conductor Installations