MECA provides specialized training courses for electrical contractors all over Massachusetts. As a registered provider with the Department of Public Licensure, MECA offers 15 Hour Code Instruction classes and Professional Development Seminars throughout the year to help our members meet the state requirements of 21 Hours.
MECA members and their employees receive valuable member discounts on all educational offerings. We have the training your business needs, in convenient locations, with top-notch instructors!
We know that our members are businessmen – not just electricians – working to run a safe, successful operation with satisfied employees and clients.
Here is a sampling of some of the courses MECA offers throughout the year.
15 Hour Code Course
(Includes all 2020 updates)
6 Hour Professional Development classes
(See a few of the topics below)
- Generators – Articles 700,701,702 and 445
- Swimming Pools – Article 680
- Photovoltaics – Articles 690 and 705
- Short Circuit Calculations
- Transformer Installations – Article 450,240 and 725
- Motor Branch Circuits – Articles 430 and 310
- Grounding – Article 250
- Commercial Inspections
- Laws Related to Electrical Licensing
- Power and Lighting Distribution
- Conductor Installations
Go to our “Classes” page to see all the upcoming classes. Please check back often for added classes.